Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Page 6

I MAY BE VAIN, but I would not ignore a call from justice. Justice has a number, but no one ever sees it because justice uses *67. Sorry, that was a pretty weak joke...

On M.O.M. (Monitor of Millions) I witnessed the end of one's life, but I'm not exactly sure what I saw. What I know I witnessed was this; a tallish man carrying an umbrella took a knife out of his pocket. This person then took off the blade and had a one inch pin-sized blade at the end. He looked to be one of the secret service of Erkingstice. He was stand next to the royalty and leader of Erkingstice. He jabbed the pin into the leader's side, and abruptly, the leader began choking and gagging. The body hit the ground as umbrella man walked away.

Who carries an umbrella to a murder?? That's just weird. It isn't even umbrella season. What's wrong with this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment